Thursday, July 28, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] A Happy Day for MLPF = 1,700 + 400 - 2 Headaches

Based upon the following formula, I'm happy to say
that July 28th, 2005 turned out to be a happy day for
MLPF even after a little unwanted wrestling:

(1,700 members in our Linkedin Yahoo Group today)plus
+

(400 members in the MLPF Linkedin Group today)minus -

(1 headache group that remained on my Linkedin
homepage like the proverbial dead goldfish for more
than THREE MONTHS + 1 headache of a group moderator
who never answered even one of my dozens upon dozens
of messages (one of his staff members did about 2
months ago - then back into oblivion))

So, MLPF on Yahoo Groups reached a nice milestone of
1,700 members, MLPF on Linkedin Groups reached a nice
milestone of 400 members, and I reduced my
"connections" headaches by two!

Thus, in retrospect, 7.28.2005 wasn't such a bad day
for MLPF after all! :-)

Thanks to each and everyone of you who've helped us to
reach many milestones within our first 6 months.

Vincent "I Feel Good!" Wright :-)
Creator/Moderator
My Linkedin Power Forum
7.29.2005

Thanks!
Vincent Wright
Invite your friends to get the career & business power they need:MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Show that you are connected to My Linkedin Power Forum:https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/


           
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: