Thursday, March 31, 2005
Monday, March 28, 2005
Welcome to the MyLinkedinPowerForum group at Yahoo! Groups, a
free, easy-to-use email group service. Please
take a moment to review this message.
To learn more about the MyLinkedinPowerForum group, please visit
To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
send email to
If you do not wish to belong to MyLinkedinPowerForum, you may
unsubscribe by sending an email to
To see and modify all of your groups, go to
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Sunday, March 27, 2005
A New Poll for Naming Arnnei Speiser's Linkedin Software - Yahoo! Groups : MyLinkedinPowerForum Messages
Arnnei Speiser of Mega AS Consulting Ltd, has created a
tool that's already saved us lots of time. Let's return
the favor by helping him come up with a name for it. This
poll allows you to vote for more than one. The poll is
set up alphabetically with the first name of the creator +
their suggestions alphabetized. Though I suggested more
names, I won't collect a prize. It would go to the group
o Bala - LinkedInsight
o Christian - LinkedOut
o Maggie - LinkedIn-Energizer
o Maggie - LinkedIn Toolkit
o Marcel - ActiveLink
o Marcel - LinkedInActive
o Vincent � Linkedin Activator
o Vincent � Linkedin Communicator
o Vincent - Linkedin Emailer
o Vincent � Linkedin Extractor
o Vincent � Linkedin Gold
o Vincent � Linkedin Mailer
o Vincent � Linkedin Networker
o Vincent - Linkedin ReachOut
o Vincent � Linkedin Referrer
o Vincent - Linkedin Retriever
o Vincent - Linkedin ReachOut
o Vincent - Linkedin's ReachOut
o Vincent - Linkedin In Touch
o Vincent- Linkedin InTouch
o Vincent - LinkedInTouch
o Vincent � My Linkedin Buddies
o Vincent � My Linkedin Friends
o Vincent � My Linkedin Organizer
o Vincent - ReachOut from Linkedin
To vote, please visit the following web page:
Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
web site listed above.
That's a GREAT question!
But it would be unfair to you for me to list all my passions since, in general, I'm passionate about the whole experience of life. I wish to emphasize that that statement is not mere hyperbole. But for the sake of simplicity and to focus on business, the top passions on the top of my head this morning are these:
1. My Linkedin Power Forum - I'm happy to have gotten over 500 exceptional men and women from around the world to join me there to discuss all manner of networking according to the Linkedin model. Stop by and introduce yourself!
2. The 'Working' part of Networking - Yes, I'm one of those. I'm endlessly passionate about working. For want of a better term, I easily qualify as a workaholic. But those who haven't really experienced it for at least a little part of their lives may be missing just the thing they need to resolve unresolved issues. Thus, I work not just for the money, but for the purpose.
3. Encouragement/Enthusiasm/Motivation/Empowerment - These are my loves in business because they all involve loving people. And loving people is what all business is about or else it is about nothing.
4. Yoga - Yoga saved my life at the end of my teen years. It's been a dear friend since. Even as I tried to explain to my Christian friends that the two are complementary to each other - not antagonistic. (Too complex to resolve here.)
5. Music - Music is a blessing. And I love the full spectrum it when the artist performing is sincere and non-egocentric
I included the last two because though they are not directly about business for me, they do flavor all business I do.
WONDERFUL question and thanks for asking!
My Linkedin Power Forum