Wednesday, July 20, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] WELCOME Back MARC FREEDMAN! :-)

Hi, Everyone,
Today has been a milestone day for more than one
reason!

Not only have we added more than 100 new members to My
Linkedin Power Forum on Linkedin Groups for you, we
have a VERY STRONG networker returning to the MLPF
fold! :-)

I'd like to ask you to join me in welcoming back Marc
Freedman of Dallas Blue Executives as an MLPF member!

Marc was a member of My Linkedin Power Forum almost
exactly 1,000 members ago and has been away vigorously
working on developing his Linkedin empire.

Many of you are already members of either his Linkedin
network or his Dallas Blue Network on Linkedin Groups.

Marc brings to us, in-depth knowledge of Linkedin, a
very focused mind, and great professional networking
intensity.

I look forward to learning and sharing with him on My
Linkedin Power Forum and I invite you to join me in
welcoming him back so that we can all become MUCH
better networkers, better people, and more prosperous,
to boot!

WELCOME BACK, MARC!!

Vincent Wright
My Linkedin Power Forum
7.20.2005

Thanks!Vincent WrightTo power up your networking, join us at:MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.comhttps://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/


           
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs



SPONSORED LINKS
Business finance course Business to business finance Small business finance
Business finance consultant Business finance magazine Business finance schools


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: