Friday, July 22, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] 1 of My Top 5 Introductions!: MLPF Group on Linkedin Groups IS WORKING!

Hi, Everyone,
I just had one of those exhilirating moments in
business that makes the tough moments all seem
worthwhile: I just passed on an introduction
introducing 2 of my first degree connections to each
other here in the local Hartford, CT market. 

The thing that makes this forward request so nice is
that they both have a past company in common.

The thing that makes it nicer is that they both are
now working in the Hartford area with yours truly.

The thing that makes it nicer still is that each is
talking with me about separate business possibilities
- that make sense on their own merit.  And can be even
better if the 3 of us can work something out together.

But THE thing that's got me smiling most this morning
is the fact that their contact is occuring as a result
of the new MLPF Group on Linkedin Groups! 

I'm really jazzed about 2 strong local business people
coming to know each other through our week old group
on Linkedin Groups! 

We're just a week old today and as of this writing
have 338 members.  Apparently those 338 members are
already networking among themselves.   I hope you are
already benefiting from it, too!  If so, let us know!

I feel good about situations like this, my friends!
:-)

Makes it all worthwhile!

THANKS!!
Vincent "Smiling" Wright
About MLPF on Linkedin Groups
https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/

7.22.2005     

Thanks! Vincent Wright To power up your Linkedin networking, join us at: MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.comJoin My Linkedin Power Forum on Linkedin Groups:     https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/


           
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: