Saturday, July 16, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] Something Konstantin Said..

Some have asked me about my passion for Linkedin and
what drives me to invest so much time in creating so
many vehicles focusing on Linkedin rather than other
platforms that we're all well aware of. 

For me, it's very simple to answer and its simplicity
derives from something Konstantin Guericke says in his
Linkedin Profile at:
https://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1244

There, Konstantin says,

"LinkedIn demonstrates that the business world is a
much smaller place than people commonly think, and I
hope people will learn from this that it's best to
behave as if you live in a small town where you can't
hide things and your actions determine your
reputation." 

I cannot possibly put into words how powerfully
consonant that single sentence is with my own
worldview of networking - whether business, social, or
a hybrid of them.  (Especially since I'm behind
schedule today! :-))  

The worldview in that simple statement is my
worldview.  It's how I look at things. It's the way I
prefer to be, though, as yet, I've not been as
successful as I'd prefer to be in living up to the
standard.  But, as a publically declared dreamer,
demonstrating my dreaming penchant right in front of
you, it's the dream I am happy to throw my complete
energy, strength, and imagination into pursuing. 

If Linkedin management believes and practices that
statement, then, irrespective of its technology, it's
the exact right place for me to practice networking.
I'll learn its technology if its principles of
operation are sound.   Konstantin's profile statement
suggests that Linkedin's principles are sound enough
for my best efforts.

Thanks!
Vincent Wright
Creator/Moderator
My Linkedin Power Forum
https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/

PS: If appropriate to your professional growth,
missions, or interests, please consider visiting and
participating in these other growing Linkedin hot
spots:

LinkedinVentureCapital
LinkedinBloggers
LinkedinSecurity
LinkedinIT
LinkedinRecruiting
LinkedinSales
LinkedinExecutives
VW
7.16.2005


Thanks!Vincent WrightTo power up your networking, join us at:MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.comhttps://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/


           
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: