Monday, July 11, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] Seeking Recommendations for Networker of the Month for July 2005

I realize that we're already on day 12 of the month of
July but, I thought I'd seek your input for anyone you
see who might be N.E.T.W.O.R.K.I.N.G. the right way.

I'd like to be clear: This is not about social
science.  It's about our mutual INSPIRATION - It's
about whether someone has created a favorable enough
impression on us for us to express it publicly - and
to help keep us going in our networking on days when
we may feel too drained to continue on our own.

Here are the 10 N.E.T.W.O.R.K.I.N.G. criteria I'd
prefer to work with but I'm open to others which you
feel are more compelling:

1. Network - Does the person have or intend to have a
vibrantly alive network?

2. Energy - Does the person let their energy shine
through their creativity & knowledge?

3. Thoughtfulness - Is the person THOUGHTFUL in
sharing with others? 

4. Work - Does the person DO GOOD QUALITY WORK?

5. Organization - Is the person organized enough to
minimize wasting other networkers’ time?

6. Recruiting - Can the person recruit a wide variety
of people to hold the network together?

7. Knowledge - Does the person have current & relevant
knowledge of the networking field?

8. Interdependence - Does the person work well
independently as well as with others?

9. Nurturance - Does the person add value &
encouragement to the people in their network?

10. Givers Gain - Does the person use giving as a way
of networking for life?

I'd like to invite you to join me in bringing good
networkers to the attention of My Linkedin Power
Forum.

Please send your private recommendations to me at
either:

MyLinkedinPowerForum-owner AT yahoogroups.com

or

Vincent AT MyLinkedinPowerForum.com


Thanks!
Vincent Wright
12 July 2005

Thanks!
Vincent Wright

Creator, My Linkedin Power Forum

MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




















           
____________________________________________________
Sell on Yahoo! Auctions – no fees. Bid on great items. 
http://auctions.yahoo.com/


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: