Friday, March 11, 2005

BIG Linkedin Jobs INsider SURPRISE!

Well, Well, Well!
Just IMAGINE my surprise when I'd forgotten that I installed Linkedin's Jobs Insider and then clicked on a link in a jobs newsletter from MONSTER.com and Jobs Insider checked my Linkedin connections to see if I knew anyone in the company I was checking out!

It worked seamlessly! (Unfortunately, I didn't know anyone in that particular company.)

But, the REAL value for me, is how WELL Linkedin's Jobs Insider worked with MONSTER.com!

That was an unexpected surprise! And it instantly suggests LOTS of intriguing and positive ways to use Linkedin's Jobs Insider and Monster!

Can you tell I'm SMILING! :-)

Thanks!
Your Linkedin Blogger,
Vincent Wright
Moderator,
My Linkedin Power Forum
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/MyLinkedinPowerForum/
12 Mar 2005

No comments: