Monday, August 08, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] THANK YOU for 6 Months of Great Networking Conversation on MLPF!

My Linkedin Power Forum is 6 months old today.  Thus,
I wish to take this opportunity to thank the very
special men and women who've contributed their
intelligence, business acumen, life experience, good
humor, and inspirational fire in helping us to witness
good networking in action during the first 6 months of
MLPF.

I salute each and everyone of the 1,800+ members from
around the world who've come here to learn about
Linkedin, business networking, and communication
skills on this very active forum. 

I am deeply grateful to you for the things you've
helped me to learn about networking and about business
and about communication and about life during this 6
month period.

Many members have shared success stories with me. 
Happily, some of them have brought to my attention
that they have benefited financially from some of the
connections they've made through MLPF and Linkedin.  

It is my intention to help that number grow as much as
possible in the next 6 months of MLPF's life.

So, I hope you'll continue to work with us and teach
and learn with us in a forum whose potential I think
we've barely tapped into.

I sincerely thank you for your participation in this
living forum and invite you to join us as we dig more
deeply into how we might be able to learn and grow and
profit and prosper from working long enough on
Linkedin with the right network of supporters to help
us develop our careers and businesses.

As always, if I can be of help to you and your
networking missions, please contact me at your
convenience.

Thank you.
Vincent Wright
Creator/Moderator
My Linkedin Power Forum
Linkedin @ My LinkedinPowerForum.com
SKYPE = WrightWayCoaching
860-524-5077
9 Aug 2005

Thanks!
Vincent Wright
Invite your friends to get linked in to career & business power!
Subcribe: MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Show that you are linked in to Linkedin POWER, too!
Join: https://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1304/10BE4F71AFD0/


           
____________________________________________________
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs



YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: