Wednesday, July 06, 2005

[LinkedinBlogger] New members now receive: "How To Double Your Income in Six Months Using LinkedIn"

More good news, Everyone! :-)

Joe Bartling has agreed to let me offer all new MLPF
members his book, "How To Double Your Income in Six
Months Using LinkedIn"!

Joe has done an outstanding job in introducing us to
networking via the Linkedin way.  And he's done it in
a succinct, yet sensible and clear style.  Very easy
to read and very informative.

As mentioned in my earlier introduction of Joe's book,
"if you haven't already done so, I strongly, strongly,
strongly  encourage you to read the book!!  Within 90
minutes with it, you'll  feel better about your
knowledge of Linkedin!"

A few other ways of getting to Joe's book:

1. Go to the Files section on My Linkedin Power
Forum and look for  the PDF for "How to Double Your
Income in 6 Months Using Linkedin" or

2. Patiently and carefully cut and paste the long
URL below:

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/EMaMQkx5LUtAmTjVf3volPewDM7bJK1tLOLbC087
YZFtsMCN-9wFkvsIHnnv6ImsZqMgkLIT2C-
31jXjIk3guQ/Double_Your_Income_in_6_Months_Using_LinkedIn.pdf
 
or 

3. http://tinyurl.com/d28hw

I'm looking forward to powering up my Linkedin
networking so I can double my income, too! :-)

Thanks!
Vincent Wright
7.7.2005

Thanks!
Vincent Wright

Creator, My Linkedin Power Forum

MyLinkedinPowerForum-subscribe@yahoogroups.com




















           
__________________________________
Discover Yahoo!
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news and more. Check it out!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: